- Canine Caddy offers a professional service for the pick-up and removal of dog doo from residential yards. All of our work is guaranteed meaning that if by chance you are not satisfied with a cleaning, we will come back free of charge to collect what was missed. Our service is offered once a week, usually the same day of the week, and the yard is maintained usually by the same professional pooper scooper.
- Having the same professional pooper scooper week after week ensures a comfortable bond between us and your pet. The most important part of our service, beyond the cleaning, is to double check that your gate is secure and that your dog will not escape. After cleaning a yard and carrying out the waste we close the gate behind us and then push and pull on the gate to verify that it is securely latched and therefore your dog is safe. We also offer bi-weekly service, coming out once every two weeks, or monthly service.
- As always, Canine Caddy doesn't ask our customers to sign a contract which means you can come and go as you please. Billing is once a month and you are only billed for the days of the month that service will be provided for.
- Word of mouth is by far the best form of advertising and a true measuring stick for determining when our service is being performed properly and customer satisfaction is high. Canine Caddy wishes to reward any existing client who graciously forwards our name to friends and/or family, by automatically crediting their account with two FREE weeks of weekly service once a new client has signed up for one month.
- New clients can receive one week of dog doo service absolutely FREE with their first month of signing up. Simply mention this promotion upon initial set up and we'll gladly credit your account.